-15 out of 20 students did NOT do their homework
-you write an incident report for an entire class
-true shortbread cookies don't sound good to you
-Gilmore Girls doesn't make you smile
and my personal favorite...
-your boss tells you to go home 45 minutes early and drink some wine or the equivalent thereof, as Gareth said, and relax.
4 comments:
Oh no...first the shortbread cookies, then the Gilmore Girls, this is a true emergency. It's okay, I've been sent home for uncontrolable crying. A MD said something to me that made me cry and I couldn't pull it together. I hadn't a day off in four months at the time. I hope tomorrow goes better for you! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
oh my gosh....loved this post, but absolutely hated that they all happened to you in one day.
i'm just hoping you really did go home and drink some wine.
Oh so sorry you had a bad day. Hope it gets better. It probably all started with that darn dreaded bloody nose. Well look at it on the good side you will have a long weekend for Thanksgiving.
Caitlin, so sorry you had a bad day! Hopefully today was better!
Post a Comment