Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Loath you, I Despise you...

Oh Bloody Nose,
Why do you torment me so?! I was sleeping in for the first time in a month and I woke to blood in my nose. Why? I know you and I have had a relationship since I was ever so young, and we've drifted apart over the past few years. We have visited occasionally but why on a Saturday morning? At least the visit wasn't too long but still so unwelcome. I hate you bloody nose! Please don't come visit me anytime soon.

Your close friend,
Caitlin


*For those of you who are newer in my life, I've had bloody noses since I was really young. I get them pretty bad too. I've had a few that last for over an hour. I was nearly rushed to hospital when I was at Girls Camp. However, they always seem to stop. They are just annoying and really nothing can be done about them. I realize this may be too much information, oh well.

2 comments:

Court said...

Yuck. I'm sorry. I know what it's like to not sleep in only to be disturbed. You could always get your veins carterized (burned off) if you want them to stop!

AndersenFamily said...

How annoying! Christian gets them all the time too, the other day was a real doozy all over the bathroom floor. Hope you don't have one again for a while!