Friday, September 25, 2009
I can't wait until next Monday...
Monday? Yes, I can't wait until next Monday and the week that follows. Monday is a normal day for me but the rest of the week will be long and short! Tuesday and Wednesday we have short days (hooray!) because we have Parent Teacher Conferences(boo!) that last from 2.00 until 6.00, supposedly. But then Thursday and Friday are teacher work days! I'm actually looking forward to teacher work days. I mean we have a whole faculty meeting on Thursday but Friday... Oh glorious Friday. No meetings, it's to be used at "our discretion" wink, wink. Hopefully, I'll be able to do all that I need to this weekend and the following days that I won't have to go in on Friday. Please oh please oh please. This also means that I only have to teach 3 days this week. If the parents are bad, it'll probably be one of the best weeks ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for you, hope your week is great, love!
Awesome! Gotta love short weeks, I don't think a lot of parents go to parent teacher conferences as much as they use to, so maybe a few extra short nights too.
Post a Comment