Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School's Out!


School's out!!! Today is the last day of school for City Academy. It's yearbook day and I, surprisingly, am in the yearbook. There are 2 pictures of me in the yearbook. One is of my faculty photo which was taken about 2 weeks ago when they realized that I had not taken a picture yet. And the other one, looks like I am asleep, which probably was true. But hey, that's more than I thought.

Now it's summer time! Weather-wise it doesn't feel like summer but it sure is time. Hopefully I can get a job for the summer. I have one hopefully lined up, but we'll see. My summer now will involve, not relaxing, but planning and getting organized for next year since I'll be teaching full time. School is never out for teacher I guess.

5 comments:

Court said...

"School's out for-ever!"

Cool--glad you could make it your last day. Do you get a yearbook also?

Where might you be working? Lifeguarding again???

Oh--meant to tell you...I ran into Spencer (from the pool) in Safeway a few weeks ago, and Mattea (from swim lessons--2 moms) was in church on Sunday visiting, one of the Shaffer girls brought her, and I saw Niel (from the pool) in Safeway also--he looks a lot older now. Thought you'd like to know...

Court said...

P.S. I like the sunflower you added to your blog--very pretty.

Elaine said...

Yay! Hope you're feeling beter Caitlin!

TheTerry's said...

congrats on the end of the year! good luck finding a summer job. so what was the deal with the swine flu? did you ever get tested? glad it's gone though!

Kenna said...

Summers are wonderful, while I was growing up both of my parents were teachers and it was great, because we always had summer time together. Have a great summer, good luck with the job and planning for next year.