The week after Christmas James and I flew out to California to spend a few days with my family. While out there, James and I went to one of the most wonderful cities in the world, San Francisco. (My hometown is ~30 minutes away). We rode BART into the city, which James absolutely loves and we headed out to go to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). We really enjoyed it. There were some really interesting pieces of art. There was a room totally dedicated to architecture so James spent quite a while in that room. We spent about 3 or 4 hours in the museum and loved it.
Outside the SFMOMA
This is James turning around to tell me that I'm not allowed to take a picture of that painting. Which I had already done twice... Whoops!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love your hat in the last picture.
I've wanted to go to the SFMOMA since all the changes. It looks really amazing. Maybe next trip...
And yes, the best city in the world!
One day you need to go to the MOMA here in New York. We may not have MJ and Bubbles, but it's still great fun.
Post a Comment