Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yummy Christmas Cookies


Sunday night we made Christmas cookies. I love making the dough that sometimes I eat more it than I cook. This is the traditional Christmas cookie recipe that goes back to I think my great grandmother. And as anyone who has eaten the dough can tell you, it is the best sugar cookie dough, hands down.

Again, we wanted to make the cookies however, no Christmas cookie cutters. So we had to buy some. Another one of those that you expect to have around Christmas time. But thank you Walmart for having cookie cutters.

We decorated the cookies for Family Home Evening. Fortunately, only one cookie fell to the typical Terry abstract decoration of drizzling all the colors of the frosting onto one cookie. Let's just say that was my casualty. We decorated them Monday and now it's Wednesday and all the cookies are gone. Too bad Chuck isn't here to blame :)

No comments: