
My sister-in-law tagged me on her blog.
Rules: I had to go to my pictures and open up the first file and find the 10th picture and describe it, hence the above picture.
Description: This is my 20th birthday. The reason I don't look all "birthday-ee" is because I had barely got home from an intertube waterpolo game. I don't think I had time to even take a shower. I do remember the game pretty well. I had scored 2 point for our little pathetic team that we had. And I'm pretty competitive and was trying to block the people around me and the guys were angry at me because I was "too aggressive". How aggressive can one be while on an intertube? Really? And hello, you're playing a sport, if you're not competitive, then why play? For fun?! Ha!
I think we had won the game though which was nice considering it was my birthday. My roommate and I ran home and had some friends over. I also remember that I told my roommates that I wanted to make my birthday cake. They looked at me like I was on crack or something. But there's something you've got to realize in my family. My sister and I would argue about who could make Sunday dessert or the cookies. So for our birthday, we got to make our cake without argument for the other. I still insist on making my own birthday cake. I also remember that the oven in our apartment would cook things in about half the time. A cake usually takes what 30+ minutes, not in our oven, 15 minutes max.
Well time to play tag!
Rules (again): Go into your pictures, open up the first file and post the 10th picture, then tell us about it. Then tag 3 people.
1. Melissa
2. Kenna
3. Nicole
2 comments:
Stir by hand cake...YUM!
cute picture! like the story too.
Post a Comment