
Yes, we watch Celebrity Apprentice no joke. I know I don't really like Donald Trump and I think his son, Don, always looks like he's going to throw up, but we got sucked into it. Anyway. Finally Clint Black has been kicked off!! Hooray! I thought it might not happen because every time he has been project manager, he hasn't been kicked off for some dumb reason. He's been project manager 3 times and each time, his team has failed yet he has stayed on!
Last night was a great episode. It was a jingle competition for Chicken of the Sea Tuna. They had to write a jingle and a 30 second commercial for this company. This was a perfect opportunity for Clint NOT to fail as project manager. However, Annie (a professional poker player) wrote her first song ever and beat Clint Black (a Grammy Award winning Country star). And since Clint has failed at everything, even writing an effective jingle, Donald Trump finally decided to fire him.
Except we would have liked to have seen Jesse James as one of the final 2 and see what he would have done. Is it wrong that he doesn't want to use the celebrity of his wife (Sandra Bullock) to earn money for charity? I don't think so. We liked Jesse the best. Now it's a show off between Annie and Joan Rivers. I think Annie is going to win.
2 comments:
funny about good old clint! i enjoyed his music back in the day, but don't know what he's like in person. i suppose anyone who signs up for celebrity apprentice has questionable business ethics...haha
hey, bowman's restaurant is on 9th, just about a block and a half west of liberty park. on the south side of the street. it currently has an orange door which will change shortly. check it out, it's a great location.
Post a Comment